Z-zero Software Licensing
Z-zero software uses Flexera FlexNet Publisher for license management. Software is licensed to an individual or entity for use under the terms of the license type. The license is non-transferable, and may not be loaned, shared or distributed by the licensee. Please read the following notes to find which license type is the best for you.
Annual Support Licenses
- With an active support maintenance contract you will be entitled to technical support, updates and protection in the event you need to re-host. Annual support for floating and WAN licenses provides support and software maintenance for up to five (5) users. Additional support licenses may be purchased for additional users, and support is renewable on an annual basis.
- Annual support for floating and WAN licenses provides support and software maintenance for up to five (5) users.
- Additional support licenses may be purchased for additional users, and support is renewable on an annual basis.
Issuing of Software License Files
- License activation files are issued annually, and are automatically reissued when your Support agreement is renewed.
- If annual support has lapsed, your license file is available upon request.
- For further information, please refer to the product’s EULA in combination with your quotation and purchase order.
Node-Locked Software Licenses
- Provides access to one user on one PC; this license grant is activated with a license file which is locked to the PC’s MAC address.
Floating Software Licenses
- A floating license suits organizations with multiple users who need periodic use of a license across the group.
- A floating license may be floated to the entity’s subsidiary and group companies within the country in which it is licensed.
- Floating licenses are served from a license server which is typically (though not always) separate from the client software installation.
- The license server is licensed to the MAC address of the server itself.
Global WAN Software Licenses
- Each enterprise global WAN seat will serve unlimited global wide area network PCs, one PC at a time, where the license server is connected through a secure wide area network connection.
- Usage is limited to the employees of the licensing entity and its subsidiaries.
- This license does not permit sharing over the public internet.